Sunday, February 13, 2011

Photography

I am not the greatest photographer in the world, but I do like taking pictures.

In this post I will share some of my personal favorites with you.

I love taking pictures of just about anything in nature as you will see.

The camera I used was a Canon Power Shot S5 IS.
http://www.canon.ca/inetCA/home?m=home
 NOTE: I DO NOT have a zoom-lens
so all of these photos were taken up close and personal on the macro setting.
It can range from my eye like below to bugs!!!!
I can't get over the depth of colour.  
Taken from my fourth floor balcony.  Halifax, NS
This daisy was on the walking path outside my apartment building.
This  was photographed on the walking path outside my apartment building.
This is a close up of tree bark, who knew it could look so nice! 
This wasp decided to hang out on my balcony and I was intrigued 
by the shadow it cast. 
I grabbed my camera and tried to capture it.
This photo was taken on the walking path outside my apartment building.  
Magoo,...just amazing!
This photo was taken on the main street of Baddeck, Cape Breton, NS.





NOTE:
Baddeck Nova Scotia 
is also home of the
This photo was taken on the walking path outside my apartment building. 
This photo was taken on the walking path outside my apartment building.
Halifax, NS 
This photo of Queen Ann's Lace was taken on the walking path outside
my apartment building.  Halifax, NS
This photo was taken on the walking path outside my apartment building.  
Halifax, NS
This was taken from my balcony, Halifax, NS
Part of the shore line at POINT PLEASANT PARK, Halifax, NS
Captured the rainbow from my balcony while living in Campbellton, NB
Train tracks in Campbellton, NB
This photo was taken on the walking path outside my apartment building.  
Halifax, NS  This little daisy was just so cute,...
it looks like it has it's hands on it's hips.   

This photo was taken on the walking path outside my apartment building.
This photo was taken at the INCH ARRAN PARK,  Dalhousie, NB
This photo was taken on our return drive from Baddeck, NS
This photo was taken between Atholville and Campbellton, NB
This is my favorite photo of all time, I WILL paint him one day!  
This was also taken on the walking path outside 
my apartment building in Halifax, NS

I hope you enjoyed looking at my photography.

Have a great day!