Wednesday, April 10, 2013

The Cats' MEOW

The Cat's Meow...

In this post, I have included my pattern for THE CAT NEST...
a little bed that's like a hug for your kitty
as well as a few videos for a laugh.

Hope you enjoy :)

LOOK INTO MY EYES...









Soooooooooooo Happy!!!!!

This bed does wonders for my spine!!!!
Don't get any closer...you are getting on my LAST nerve!

Aye aye Captain...the life raft is ready.  Here, grab my paw!

 Here are 3 more videos for you...



I was in the process of cleaning up what looks like a kitty litter explosion, but got a little sidetracked when Greg knocked over the garbage can and started to play with a paper towel tube.


NEVER leave your kitten unattended in the bathroom...
when it gets super quiet you know something is up.

First...roll toilet paper into hall and shred as you go


Second...you must eat some of the paper
Third...be asleep when Mom looks in the bathroom
Fourth...Look as innocent as possible so you don't get yelled at

I hope you try making your own Cat's Nest, your kitty is sure to love it.

I hope this post gave you a good laugh.

Until next time, Be Creative!