Saturday, April 27, 2013

Storage Solution

A while back I had a craving for Pringles.

As I was eating them, I was thinking of how I could reuse the containers.  

...they could be used for so many things;  Tea bags, paint brushes, markers or even a pretty bank for your desk...etc.

I really like that each tube has a lid, all I have to do is make them look nicer.


I decided to use my chip tubes to hold cookies.  
My cupboards are very small, so any space I can save in there is good...

*First thing to do is wipe the containers out numerous times to rid them of the chip smell.

Armed with a glue stick, a pair of scissors and some decorative paper, I proceeded to pretty them up!

 I used special paper I bought from Michaels Art Store...it comes in book format.
Here is a photo

 
Here are the finished photos...so easy!




I hope you enjoyed this post, and that it gives you the desire to turn every day items into stylish storage solutions for your home.

Until next time...be creative!