Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Paper Flower Bouquets

As you can see from my previous posts this month, I have been cataloging all of my handcrafted paper flowers.

I have created a few bouquets using my paper flowers and I'm sure you will recognize the vintage tags, butterflies, leaves & calyxes I have incorporated into the designs as well.


This post will be very short, however, you will get to see the fruits of my labor
 
I do have a few other types of flowers that I did not show progression pictures for...
NOTE:  the hydrangeas, iris and sparkly red rose are not included in the bouquets
  • anemones (black beads with fine black ribbon center)
  • mini blue hydrangeas
  • iris type flower
  • sparkly red rose (made of tissue paper)
  • paper twist tulips and roses with gem centers
 

Here are the first roses I made with leaves and calyxes


Here are my peonies


 Below, I put together a simple Bride's Maid Bouquet


Now for the Bride's Bouquet


Lastly, here are my giant coffee filter roses


I sure hope you like them :)

Until next time,
Be Creative :)