Monday, January 11, 2016

My Painted Rocks

I played around with the idea of painting rocks...Something we have A WHOLE LOT OF in Halifax

I wanted the subject matter to be all things from the East Coast, whether it be provincial flowers, ships or even imaginary ocean scenes.

I only have a few finished to show you...I hope you like them :)



An imaginary scene of cliff and ocean 


Waves crashing against the rocks


Provincial flower of
New Brunswick
The Purple Violet


A ship from my imagination


The provincial flower of
Prince Edward Island
The Lady Slipper


The provincial flower of
Nova Scotia
The Mayflower
(sorry not finished)

 

The provincial flower of
Newfoundland & Labrador
The Pitcher Plant
(it is carnivorous)



I placed a pen next to the rock paintings in order for
you to see how small they actually are 



I hope you enjoy these small paintings

I have to say, I was really happy when I found all these perfect little canvases :)

Until next time, Be Creative :)