Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Finding Beauty In The Most Unlikely Things---INSECTS & DEW DROPS!!!

Finding Beauty In The Most Unlikely Things--- 
INSECTS & DEW DROPS!!!

This dragonfly was just sitting on my patio, waiting for his  
"big break"
 ...well, now he's famous!

Check out the wing...isn't that amazingly beautiful?

Let's take a visual journey through my latest photos...

Here are three more photos of the dragonfly from various angles.




I'm not sure what this insect is called, but it has beautiful colouring.


Check out the eyes on this one.


This is a potato bug done in black and white...it ended up looking like some sort of microscopic specimen...really cool!!!


Here is another black and white image...this time of a fly. Check out the detail.


Now, here it is in colour...I like the black and white version so much better.


Here is another fly...look at the metallic body.


Here is a beautiful image of a slug...Yeah, you read right!  

I know you don't usually see those two words...BEAUTIFUL and SLUG  paired together, but just look at the incredible detailing of the skin!


This next three images are also slugs, but this time in vivid colour.




This is a spider web full of dew drops. Doesn't that look incredible?


Here are some images of dew drops...












Now for my absolute favourite dew drop image...feast your eyes on this!


I hope you enjoyed this installment of my photography.

See you again soon.