Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Latest Photograhy: The Wonders Of Nature

Isn't this the most awesome thing you have ever seen?


I captured this purely by accident...and a very happy accident it was too!

I hope I wasn't interrupting his bath... or maybe it's fly gel for that "oh so difficult hairstyle"!

From this day forward, I'll be forever branded a "fly voyeur"... but I don't care because whatever he was doing,  I am pretty pleased with myself for catching him doing it!!!

Now join me for a visual tour of the images I captured over the last few days.


Believe it or not, I managed to get so close to this grasshopper
that he climbed right up onto my camera
I know...it is really gross, but makes for a great subject.
You can never go wrong with flowers or weeds...
We must be related...we both have green eyes.
This is the same bug as above, just this time with full sunlight
I just love capturing the vibrant metallic colour on this type of fly.
Tractor treads.
This is absolutely one of my favorites...a spider web with dew drops.
This bug hasn't had his V8 today...ha ha ha!
This bug kind of looks like a grasshopper.
I like this one.
This leaf needs a shave.
Check out the detail...
this is by far the best grasshopper picture I have ever taken!
Check out this little guy.
I hate spiders but I have to admit their webs are works of art.
This is kind of romantic looking.
Believe it or not, this ladybug is about a
quarter the size of a regular one.
Just so you know, I was about 5 mm away from this
spider to capture this!!!  SO GROSS!
Pretty!
He looks so fuzzy!
These flowers look like a hand...
a very weird hand with 13 fingers that is!
These flowers are about 10mm in size
See the water droplet?
Well, that's all for today. I hope you enjoyed these images as much as I enjoyed showing them to you...until next time Happy Crafting!