Friday, September 28, 2012

Should I? or Shouldn't I?


For a long time now, I have debated over getting business cards made.

Should I?    
OR    
Shouldn't I?

I could see the marketing benefits, however, I chose NOT to investigate any further at this time...

just assuming that I wouldn't be able to customize the design to my specifications and I was afraid that the price would be too high.

So, I just let it go.

Then a couple weeks ago, I mentioned to my friend Gloria that I was thinking about getting some business cards made.

I told her that I wanted to be able to design them myself and she told me about Vistaprint...well, I was HOOKED!

"How do I love thee Vistaprint?  Let me count the ways...

Four to be exact!!!!



I spent two full days playing around on the website designing not only business cards, but three additional items.

In total I designed

*   BUSINESS CARDS (I chose to get 500)
*  A postcard sized coffee table book to showcase my PHOTOGRAPHY
*  A postcard sized coffee table book to showcase my ARTWORK
*  A wall CALENDAR featuring a collage of my art pieces

For the rest of this post, I want you to imagine that you are at my house, sitting on my sofa with a delicious cup of freshly brewed coffee and we are going through each of the items above together...

Let me set the scene...

Come on in...have a seat!
Mmmmm,...Now we're ready!

Now we can view the business card...


Now I will show you the book showcasing my art projects...


Now I will show you the book showcasing my photography...


Here is my calendar...



I really hope you enjoyed going through these with me...I was absolutely amazed by the quality service that Vistaprint provided.

I also have to say, something happens inside when you see your name on the cover of a book.  It somehow SCREAMS professional.

If you, like me, have been procrastinating about getting business cards JUST DO IT!!!!

Until next time,

Be Creative...