Saturday, March 14, 2015

CAT CRAZY

CAT CRAZY

 Here are some pictures and videos of our CRAZY CATS
Magoo, Gregory, Carter & Princess Gwendalyn

Hope these make you smile :)

Gregory & the Flashlight FRENZY



Carter Meditating

Gregory

Carter doing yoga

Just relaxing

Magoo is not amused

Baby Carter

Princess Gwendalyn as a kitten

Do I look like I care?

Gwendalyn is not impressed

Carter napping

Carter sleeping inside Gregory's giant sneaker

Pals

My leg is starting to go numb

What?

beautiful green eyes

Sleepy girl

Carter smiling

Mom loves me



So tired

Big hug

Princess Gwendalyn the day we brought her home

Seriously, can I put my leg down now?

Big DEAL!!!!!

I don't like it...whatever it is!!!

So bored

Carter & Gwendalyn next to Magoo

Carters Hammock

Peek-a-boo

I see you...

Just having a cat nap

Magoo and Carter

Gwendalyn and Carter

Close up

All bundled up

I sleep just like a person

SO CUTE :)

Ha ha ha haaaaaa!!!!!

Good grief...can't I get a minute to myself?

Don't bother!!!  Nothing you can say will change my mind...

Photo Bomb

So happy

Am I in trouble Mom?

Am I ADORABLE or what?

Making a wish

So comfy


Hanging out in my hammock

Helping Mom cook...kind of

So sweet

I AM NOT GARBAGE!!!!!




I think I'm going to cry



I love you :)



Getting along


 I hope you enjoyed all the kitty pictures

Until next time