Friday, May 4, 2012

Just When You Thought You'd Seen It All...SLAMB Happened!

Just having pizza and root-beer
This post is purely for fun!

Anyone who knows me, knows SLAMB,  a.k.a Special Lamb. 

Trevor and I found Slamb at a GIANT TIGER grand opening when we lived in Mississauga, Ontario in 2006.

At first, Slamb was your typical stuffed animal.  He just sat there and looked, well...stuffed!

Then one day, I had to wake Trevor for work. I had Slamb in my hands because I had been playing with him, so I took him along...I  shook his little hooves (there are little beads in them that sound like a rattle) and hit the wall to wake Trevor up !

That was it!  He became our constant little companion.


It took a while for him to develop a personality, but when he did,  it was just  too funny.   Now, we have more pictures of him than we do of the two of us!

Because he is made up of mine and my husbands character traits, he's evolved over the years from a sweet little lamb into a saucy mouthed smart aleck. 

Here he is doing typical SLAMB things.
Camping with my best friend Evil Beaver


Popcorn with cheddar and hot chocolate YUMMY!
Gotta have my Tim's
I'm about to do a NEWS BROADCAST, I'm just waiting for the teleprompter...
Check out my watch
 Here is my favorite painting, it's me!!!!!


 I hope these images made you laugh!

Have a great day.