Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Photography from August


Looks like it's holding a ball of light
I have recently discovered another wonderful way to share my photos with all of you besides this blog of course  :)...
The Weather Network

 If you happen to be looking through the vast amount of fantastic pics on their site, don't be surprised to find my name under some of the photos :)

This post is basically a continuation of NATURE...Up Close & Personal "August 2014 edition"

NOTE:  I will add a green check-mark to the pictures  I have added to 
The Weather Network

Here are all the August pics I have collected so far :)

I have a bunch, so you might want to grab a cup of coffee and maybe a gooey cinnamon bun...

Can you tell I'm watching my diet?  :(
Ha ha haaaaa...
If you need a reason, have something sweet  for me :)



On with the post...







LIQUID DIAMONDS

"ALTERNATE WORLD"


I call this one "ECLIPSE"



"ANEMONE" 



  

"PETAL STRIATIONS" 








"LARGE FLY"

"HEAVENLY" 

 


"I'M A GIANT" 

"MID MORNING MOON" 




I actually like the fuzziness of this image...sun through the leaves


This looks like I added a posterization technique but I didn't :)

"Puddle Reflections"

"MAGNIFICENT MOSS" 

"PIGEON PATROL" 



"CIRCLE OF LIFE" 






"FENCE RAYS" 















"CROWN JEWELS"






"NATURES UMBRELLA"


"I LOVE YOU THIS MUCH"














"RIPPLED REFLECTIONS"

"Nasty Cloud" 

I truly hope you enjoyed all my current August photos :)
 

Until next time...